Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 5, 2010

Starting from Here...

HAPPY JULY!

Hello to my old and new friends. I have been MIA from the Internet world for quite sometime. I have missed it so. Our computer has been acting up for several months and finally it decided to give us a really hard time, so off to the shop it went. So now I'm broke but with Internet...I guess it's an even trade off. :)

With that being said, I decided to start NEW with a different blog. My old blog is/was 3 Guys, A Girl and A Prim Place if you are new...Boy am I confused with decorating now! LOL I'm more in love with shabby chic/pottery barn/beachy look than primitive right now. I have been stalking new blogs for the last several months and I sure got the bug to change things up in my home! I hope you can join me for the wild ride! Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...