Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bathroom Inspiration

Our bathroom reno is almost complete and I can't wait to get it in full use again. We started several months ago, totally gutted it. We have other bathrooms in the house but it will be just nice to not have to travel to the other end of the house or the basement for our toiletry needs. :)

I want to keep the bathroom simple but have been seeing some wonderful eye candy for inspiration lately. I thought I would share a few today that have striked my fancy. I hope you enjoy!

Source for photos: Country Living






This shelf would be easy to make! Have an old picture frame? Build simple shelves to go behind the frame, kind of like a shadow box. Don't have a frame? Then your local home improvement store has lots of trim to choose from!

Stencil family names on your towels! Fun!
I love the stool, too!


I'm in love with that wood hamper! The color is perfect as well.


A simple antique chair. Perfect!




Ideas are sure flowing in my little head. Do you have any resources for bathroom inspiration? I would love to hear!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...