Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 2, 2010

Did it change the look of the bedroom!

Did it change it at all?
I’ve had my Tobacco Cloth panels for some time now and was waiting until I got my bedroom repapered….well, the
old paper isn’t off yet so it became a thorn in me waiting
for the panels to go up….I like the look but I think I
do need to get the old paper off and some new darker up… (just a bit darker though).

What prompted me today was ‘boredom’ and needing to
wash my curtains so I started taking off the valances and
I liked what I saw. It seems that over the years my brain said ‘you need valances’ so they went up – I liked having them off so that got me thinking – I’ll put up the panels and see
how I like them as long as the windows were going to be
bare anyway….and walla….new curtains and I also put
on my woven bedspread I bought last year at
Family Heirloom Weavers – it didn’t sell so now it’s mine….I have the plaid one just like it so I can change off if I want to.

This is the original look:
Bedroom old 2010

Here it is just now after taking down the
valances – brightened it up somewhat didn’t it:
Bedroom 2010

Now here it is with the panels up and bedspread on
I know it darkened it again but not real bad:
 Bedroom 1 new curtains
Bedroom 3 new curtains

Yesterday Darren and MaryAnn stopped over after Darren’s MRI…yes, he’s having even more difficulty – not only does he have limited use of the right arm but the left is getting numb again plus he’s having tremors and forgetting things or not relating to things and his balance is off a bit…PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM…he really needs Gods help right now!

Oh, and as things go like they do…his job was terminated because of his problem and can’t do any of the jobs – but they did say even though they had to file the ‘routine’ paper work…his job will be reviewed after everything is settled….
I DON’T SEE IT SETTELING!

I’m angry over the whole situation with that horrible Dr. and I pray he gets his lawsuit going quickly before the insurance company drops the Dr. fast.
Sorry – I get all worked up about that!

And while they were here Dan and Jamie stopped by, they’re both on vacation and were heading out to the lake with their boat  so wanted to say hi to all of us.
All 5

Dans boat

PICT0044

Aidan tumbling

Can’t think of anything else right now….guess I’ve
been really bored to post three in a week!


Doug will be home tomorrow afternoon but we don’t
have any holiday plans and that’s just fine – hope you all have a SAFE AND HAPPY 4th

CW Flags

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...