Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LONG DAY OF WORK!



Today started out soooo cold and then by 11:30 it turned to snow and oh how beautiful....we had snow three weeks ago and then last week with all the rain and wind it was all but gone! So I was happy to see some more new white fluffy snow again.
Tomorrow night I'm having my former co-workers here for a Christmas get-together so we had to go grocery shopping first thing before I started cleaning.
While I was cleaning Doug, bless his heart - he always pitches in - he made the desserts! I had to stop what I was doing once in awhile to guide or 'stop him' now and then but it all turned out just great.
He made Mini Lemon Tarts, Chocolate Almond Torte and Pinia Colada Torte.....and they all looked very nice when he finished....OH, PLUS HE MADE A MEATLOAF for dinner tonight. Am I spoiled or what - but I gave him his choice....help clean or bake! lol

I finished my decorating yesterday but not happy with it and I don't know why - it just isn't making me feel comfy but it will have to do because doing it twice is more than enough!
I will take pictures of the group tomorrow night....there's only going to be 3 men here in the group of 15 - most of the women have been single or divorced for years.
Here are a few more pictures of my Christmas decorating. I have kept it very, very simple this year....after decorating for the show and then putting it all away I sort of lost my interest in getting the rest of the decorations out.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...