Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LATE WEDNESDAY

Evening everyone - sorry I'm so late posting today but we had a holiday gathering here tonight for some of my former co-workers....remember the baking yesterday???

What a wonderful fun evening we had with lots of delicious food, well appetizers actually. Each person brought one and then we did the chichen, salad, rolls, beverages and desserts.
I decided to set the table and we could all sit around and talk and eat at the same time rather than holding plates on our laps and possibly not going back for seconds because it's difficult to hold plates and drinks - this was a sure way of getting the food eaten.
My gosh the different dishes they brought was so much fun and sooooo tasty. Then for dessert I sereved the 3 different ones that Doug made yesterday on really cute long plates...very festive!
So that was my day and evening.
Oh, and tomorrow I have a surprise for you...I received a hostess gift and if you have read my posts this month you will see the relation to it. So tomorrow I'll post it....right now I'm too tired to take pictures.




















Well, I finished decorating this morning FOR GOOD! lol.....NO MORE!

I want to be able to finish my shopping and get the gifts wrapped before Christmas has come and gone!
Tomorrow we are going to Janesville to have Christmas lunch with my Stepfather/wife, brother/wife and my sister so that will take the day and then Friday we head back there again to have a Christmas evening with Dougs cousins.
It's so much fun to have lots to do but the time goes by too fast then!
Okay, so here's the final on my decorations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...