Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 21, 2008

COLD SUNDAY

Well Christmas is fast approaching and I'm anxious!
But at the same time don't want it to come this fast....I'm like a little kid at this time of year - I want it here but not - guess I want to savor the moments.


Yesterday we went to do more Christmas shopping and why I try and go on the weekend is a mystery to me - busy, busy, busy!
And I guess that's a good thing for today's economy!


I was like a chicken with its head cut off....going in circles in the stores looking for STOCKING STUFFERS....why this is so difficult for me is puzzling.

I guess I make it a chore - but I will not stop the tradition...it's just that when you are looking for little items for 12 stockings it can be undaunting!

On our way home we stopped at our sons/family home and her mother and sister were there - they had a cookine baking day. How fun is that?

We had a taste of some really good cut-out cookies and then headed home....the weather was turning bad again with more snow and it was dinner time too.


Today will be a relaxing day - no shopping! Plus it's minus 4 below zero and windy!!!
I might wrap gifts and sew on a couple orders that just came in.

BY THE WAY.....I HAVE PUT MANY, MANY
ITEMS ON SALE ON MY WEBSITE
so come on over! www.kmprimitives.com

In regards to the post below....with our Stepfather, well we received a note card yesterday with this message in it

"We can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness in treating us to a Christmas dinner.
We may not show it, but you are very special to us.
YOUR MOTHER would be very proud of you!
Love you much!"

Now wasn't that just sooooo nice!

I added some pictures of the mess I need to start wrapping that are in our guest bedroom!
Plus there are 3 huge boxes with Craftsman Tool Boxes in them in the screen room and a set of Pots and Pans in the basement that aren't even included in the pile! lol

Still need to shop for more stuffers but that's all.



Here are some not 'so interesting' pictures of Fridays snow


On our drive shopping Saturday

Doug doing what is becomming the 'normal' around these parts
Not many more places to put the snow on the bridge until they can remove it

Downtown

Downtown
That's it for today - hope you are all staying safe and happy!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...