Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MAKING HOME 2008: YEAR IN REVIEW

For the last post of the year, I'd like to feature two posts from each month of 2008... one chosen by the readers (indicated by how many comments it received), and one chosen by me as my favorite from the month. Hopefully you'll enjoy this and find some things to read... and I'll enjoy getting to see 2008 in review. So let's do it... feel free to jump in and add your comments and thoughts to any of these.

JANUARY 2008
FEBRUARY 2008
MARCH 2008 APRIL 2008
MAY 2008
JUNE 2008
JULY/AUGUST 2008 (I took a sabbatical, so the posts were light in these months)
SEPTEMBER 2008OCTOBER 2008
NOVEMBER 2008
  • Apparently, my "true confessions" post struck a chord with many other mamas out there... "My Seven Month Old Ate Dirt" was the high-comment post for last month. (49 comments)
  • I love to celebrate adoption! Many of our friends had "gotcha days" this year, and it is such a blessing to see God knit families together!
DECEMBER 2008

May God richly bless you all in this final week of 2008! I pray that Christ will become more highly prized and more richly exalted in your home and mine as we celebrate His birth! Merry Christmas & have a delightfully Christ-centered remainder of the year! "See you" in 2009!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...