Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES

My sister Shirley, Me, my brother Gene 1951
Click on picture to view larger
P.S. Those bright things on the tree that look like clouds all lit up are actually the bottom of Bubble Lights that were so popular in the 40's and 50's!
And don't you just love the Charlie Brown look of the tree???? Oh what I'd give to find one that looks like that!


TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE WHO HAVE COME AND LEFT WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND WHOS BLOGS I VISIT AND ENJOY SO MUCH....MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MAY YOUR HOLIDAY BE FILLED WITH MUCH DELIGHT AND I HOPE YOU MAKE WONDERFUL MEMORIES WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SHARE FOR YEARS TO COME.

STAY SAFE AND WARM....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...