Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY SUNDAY

Morning everyone....I'm going to do some or should I say the last of my Christmas decorating!
I have finally finished up all my website orders and can now concentrate on ME!
Oh, that sounds so selfish and self centered....hmmmmm Guess I had better say I can concentrate on the family and the holiday! There, that's better....lol

I have spent the very wee hours of the morning visiting all my friends blogs and posting comments. I am so sorry I have been so behind in posting here as well - but the business comes first especially at this time of year.

I'm so anxious to get rid of all the little dust bunnies or should I say 'fluffy snowballs' floating on my hardwood floors....and when I look up sometimes I think I see little floaties coming from the baskets on the beams! lol Should I just pretend it's fairy garland and leave it there????

There's boxes of decorations sitting in the basement just calling out my name to come and let it all out so it can enjoy the holidays as well....it wouldn't be very happy cooped up for another season without seeing the light of day!

So off I go into decorating wonderland today....hopefully if there's something to take pictures of I will do so...if not, you will know I made a mess of things!

Thanks to everyone who has come to my blog and left messages even thought there was nothing fun to read. You are all very dear and I am glad I have made so many new friends. There's so much to be happy and thankful for this season and throughout the year.

Bless you all.
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...