Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE!



We're knee deep in snow right now. It started to rain on Sunday and Monday and by Tuesday morning it turned to snow and snowed most of the day, sometimes light, lots of times hard. Doug shoveled 4 times in between our going shopping. I tell ya, I haven't really been out of the house much and so what do I do but pick a snow day but it was so much fun!

Right now he's out shoveling again from the snow late last night. Thank goodness he has a snow blower and used it a couple times yesterday. The picture he took at 5:30 this morning...pretty isn't it?

Well, I'm half packed up from the show. I left everything up mainly because I just didn't have time to organize it to put it all away.

Bought some gifts on-line yesterday. I got up at 5 because I woke up raring to go! LOL
So bought a set of Rachel Rae pans for our daughter in-law (ones she wanted) and a Craftsman triple tier tool box for our son (he wanted that as well) ... so they're finished! And FREE SHIPPING AT THAT!!!

Then while I was at it I decided to shop for our 15 year old granddaughter on-line with the huge list she sent us...so got her clothes she wanted at these certain shops! So basically she's finished! Just going to get her a couple little special things to add in.

Then while at Kohl’s yesterday they had a 2 day 50% sale on all toys so we bought little Aidan his gifts....not much you can get for a 6 month old that DOESN'T NEED FOR ANYTHING....but we did get him some wonderful learning toys by Fischer Price and a Baby Einstein book. Looking for a snowsuit now. Guess I'll have to go to an actual Children’s Store for that because you just can't find like a 12 or 18 month suit at Kohls or Walmart.

Oh, and while at Kohl's I have been looking at the Hoover Windtunnel vacuums (one's with the bag) and the one I wanted was on sale so we bought it.
Well, here's the thing...we have a Hoover Windtunnel BAGLESS....but I hate it! I think they are dirty!!!!! You have to pull the canister out and dump it and there's all that dust and dirt flying about! It’s not contained like with the bags...I don't see the super clean concept there...but anyway...I digressed, sorry.
We bought it - I put it together (had to attach the handle) and I tried it out!
WELL....I DIDN'T LIKE IT....it just didn't pick up the pile like the other one....so back it went. Well, here's the funny thing. I FORGOT TO PUT THE HANDLE BACK IN THE BOX...I found it last night on my dining room table mixed in with all my merchandise last night...LOL.
Guess I'll have to drop it off today! They're going to think they are working with a ding bat because when we returned the vacuum I didn't have my sales receipt - I had the one from our first visit there and presented it to her - she said it wasn't the correct one - no vacuum on it....arghhhhhh - I had forgotten we had just been there an hour before and made purchases and then decided to go back after the vacuum....anyway - she took care of it and I felt like a fool! NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SAME WOMAN WHEN I TAKE THE HANDLE BACK....lol
Really - I'm not usually this incompetent! Do you think I'm overworked in the head right now!!!!

So when we took it back I bought a Hamilton Beach Brew Station with the no hands pour...you just put your cup under and push the lever with the cup and WALLA...coffee in the cup! Love it. Now mind you, I don't drink coffee! LOL Only now and then and that's not often! lol Anyway - got it, love it, making a pot as I type....lol
So that's myTuesday and Wednesday for ya! Going to work on the last of my orders so my customers will get them in time for Christmas!
Not a very interesting post I know but just wanted you all to know 'she still lives'....
See ya, have a great Wednesday!
Hugs to all,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...