Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 7, 2008

BEEN BUSY


Hi everyone!

I just wanted to come on and say hi to all and hope your week and weekend was wonderful and filled with lots of family gatherings and Christmas decorating and shopping.

I found Lolla this morning under our little tree! I couldn't find her when I came out to the family room and heard this real faint tinkle and looked and there she was....she finds the most weird places to sleep.

I have been out of the loop so to speak for a week now and miss all of you so much so had to get on and say HI!

I have nothing new to report except that business has been wonderful and for that I am grateful that I don't have the time right now to post fun things!

I'll be on now and then reading everyone's posts and commenting but there just isn't anything going on here!

See you a bit later,

Hugs to all,

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...