Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GREAT WEBSITE

I have been so fortunate lately with my web site business....many opportunities have openened up for me because of it....one of them is from this wonderful website: http://www.todaysprimitivehome.com/

These two girls, Andrea and Caryn are promoting websites and products out of the love of creativity! Their writing is fun and upbeat - you must read the descriptions of artists products....you will enjoy your visit there.

This weeek they have featured one of my products AGAIN....this is the third time! And they are giving away a $50.00 shoping certificate at my site....go visit them here: http://www.todaysprimitivehome.com/

I have also been asked to become a 'team member' to do a monthly 'decorating tips' article....we'll see how that goes! Sometimes my decorating ideas are off the top of my head at the spur of the moment so only time will tell whether they keep me on.

Have a wonderful Tuesday
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...