Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 5, 2008

French Nest

The first time I walked into the shop called French Nest, I thought I was back at the Marburger Farms show in Texas. This charming little slice of heaven is so reminiscent of some of my favorite booths there that it literally transported me back to the show. Thankfully this shop is local and I can haunt it at will. Owned by Marsha Stokes and Edwina Carlisle, it is a gorgeous mix of all that is vintage and romantic with a touch of rust and crust that I truly adore. I do hope you will drop by and say hello the next time you are in College Park and tell them Sweet Pea says hello. Enjoy the pics...

French Nest
2630 Edgewater Drive
Orlando FL (College Park) 32804
407-447-3078











Marsha makes these sweet little crowns.







More crowns by Marsha.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...