Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Spirit Of Christmas

Christmas decorating has always been a favorite thing of mine to do, and I am finding that it gets a little more simple each year. That is largely a by-product of having owned a shop where the decor had to be over the top, so decorating at home gradually took a back seat. Though I no longer have the shop to decorate, I am enjoying keeping things simple and stick to a mostly white palette. Bits of color can be found here and there in vintage mercury glass ornaments and aged red linen heart ornaments made by a crafter in Indiana that was a previous vendor for my shop. I am also loving the glittery pine cones I found this year at Target and the silver trees from French Nest. I hope you will sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy the tour and the lovely sounds of Christmas.

Merry Christmas To All!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...