Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 11, 2011

Well, I Loved It....

Image Courtesy Channel 9

... you know how I am an absolute sucker for built ins, bulkheads and blackboards...


.... like here!

I loved the silver paint. Ok, so there were fingerprints....... the challenge of time pressures.

I loved the rustic signs and the fabulous industrial desk chairs. I didn't even think that a study would have less weighting than a bedroom and would go against them in the judging. Tough.

....and Mr Real Estate judge, keep up with the program......books displayed with their spines facing inwards are all the rage. 'How embarassment' for you Sir.

Considering aesthetic appeal for the final sale, I honestly thought Katrina and Amie's room looked the least 'second hand' and the most 'polished, clean, easy on the eye, spacious' room out of all of them.

Oh and Katrina is my friend. Smother her with love and support over HERE. It would make her day. It's her birthday soon you know. Shhh!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...