Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

IN MEMORY OF CAYLEE

Caylee Marie Anthony


How did twelve jurors see this so differently than millions of the rest of us?

This baby is gone, in my opinion at the hands of her mother.

31 days, missing, and all the while the mother is out partying and getting a tattoo to celebrate her new life of freedom.

I cannot process this.

This unfolded less than 15 minutes from my home. I shop at the Target that Casey Anthony went on her illegal spending spree at.

My grandchildren have played at the playground that Caylee loved.

Don't get me wrong. This is in no way about me.

I'm just venting. Trying to get my head around this.

Don't think I ever will.

Rest in peace little Caylee. The world mourns you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...