Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu - Week of July 24, 2011



Anyone who plans a weekly menu knows that sometimes you just can't get excited about any of the recipes you've got filed away. I went through every single recipe I've ever printed out trying to fill this week's menu and still ended up looking through cooking magazines for help. I think I ended up with a great menu, though.

Sunday - Strawberry Cashew Chicken Salad

Monday - Date night

Tuesday - Bacon Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette and Fingerling Potatoes (recipe swap)

Thursday - Spaghetti with Summer Vegetable Sauce (Cook's Country so I can't link to the recipe)

Friday - Burgers and zucchini planks with garlic lemon aioli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...