Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Snippets


No Bill. 

It was cold the night before last..... the coldest night here in 2 years. I hope he found somewhere warm and was still snuggled up when I went searching for him yesterday. He's like the Scarlet Pimpernel. Sometimes he's there, sometimes he's not. I'll find him. And pass on your kind words and offers. 
Thank you. 

Daryl, from Du Monde, said something in his comment on yesterday's post that resonated with me...."The Bill's in our world make us sit up and take notice and enjoy every minute of our life and not take anything for granted. A couple of bad turns and we could be in his shoes". So true, I am always taking stock of what I do have and not what I don't. The secret to happiness is gratitude. How you can not be happy if you are grateful. Thank you Daryl, for this morning's reminder!.... ooh and I just found this little gem, this morning, HERE.

The rest of this post reads like a bit of a news bulletin this morning:

Firstly, a bit of 'Cape Cod Designs' housekeeping this morning, over HERE..... if you are waiting on my Hamptons light, pop over for an update.

Next....more importantly!......did you watch 'The Block' last night? Oh dear, it brought back some building memories. I literally shed a tear watching the girls distress over their tradies letting them down. The pressure. I loved how Katrina kept saying, "we can do this", we WILL do this". I could see her really digging deep. We were all screaming "yeah". We do find ourselves shouting at the TV when we watch 'The Block'. We are fierce members of 'Team Katrina and Amie' so shouting is required. My boys are beside themselves with delight as they are normally NEVER allowed to watch TV during the school week. There will be some mourning when 'The Block' is over. Katrina tweeted that she wasn't watching the show last night, as it was too painful to relive. I don't think their builder will ever get work in that town again! I am sure there will be an update on her blog today. Head over HERE to send her some bloggy love.

I'm off to search for Bill and spend a day doing paperwork. Might do some baking for my hungry, growing boys too.
Have a great day!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...