Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

To Market, To Market

Image Courtesy Pinterest

I am heading off to Melbourne this weekend, to take in the magic that is the 'Boutique Markets' (at Hawthorn Town Hall on Sunday at 9am). 

I love Melbourne. I love the cold. I love sitting in the outdoor cafes, under toasty warm heaters, watching all the gorgeous fashions walk by. I think I'll do a bit of that when I am down there. I hear the snow is good this year too. Deep sigh! 

Tell me about Melbourne, people. I seem to be heading there quite a bit with work these days and I have promised the boys a trip next school holidays. What's the goss? What to do? Where to go?

Happy Weekend all. 

See you at the markets, you Melbourne folk!

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...