Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Packing Snacks for Trips or Get-Away

Tammy over at http://countrygirlathome.blogspot.com/ has posted a fun post. SNACKS FOR THE ROAD…she is asking “what do you take” and so I’m posting what gets packed in my ‘goodie bag’.  Go over and read her post – it’s fun!

We used to have a Suburban so just about everything we  I could think of went on trips with us but now it’s the Mini Van so we I have scaled back some although what I pack there is a lot that comes back home with us…it’s something about having the ‘familiar’ with you – maybe it’s a ‘comfort’ thing.

These are what I can’t do without on the road
 junior_mints__47993_zoom
milk duds
ice_mountain_single 

And my husband always needs his
diet-mountain-dew_LRG
heath bar 
hersheybar

And for good measure I take
lays_classic
wrigley-s-extra-polar-ice-sugar-free-gum-15-stick-pack-10280-p
triscuit crackers
And this to put on the crackers…now I know some of you will go ICKKKKKK but I like it in small amounts – it can get kind of sickening eating too much
easy-cheese 

So what is it you take on your road trips/vacation get a-ways???? Let us know!

Thanks Tammy for starting this fun topic

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...