Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Night


Does anyone else out there rely on their 'Mother's Chicken Soup Casserole recipe' as a weekly staple like I do? .... browned floured chicken thigh fillets, browned onion, Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup, dash of wine, tin of champignons, breadcrumbs and 'random' herbs. My boys think I am a kitchen goddess when I serve it up (weekly... without fail).

Big son was home sick today. I smothered him with love and he kept thanking me. "You don't have to thank me my love, I'm ya Mum!"

My current shipment of lights is very late. I am biting my fingernails.... so are my customers. They are floating in a container somewhere out to sea. My lights that is, not my customers. Sigh. What can I do? Keep biting my nails I suppose.... and continue to apologise.


'Brian' says hello.


I'm off early in the morning.....so 'Happy Wednesday'!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...