Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SWEET PEA HOME SALE

When I closed my shop in 2008 I started having HOME SALES about once a quarter. I started out having them in the GARDEN COTTAGE but now I have them in my driveway because it's in close proximity to my trailer and I usually do the sales by myself. In the past I have kept this event to invitation only, using my email list from my shop. I have decided to post the sale here on my blog so that if you are in the central Florida area but are not on my email list you can attend. Contact me via email for the address.

I am having a 50% off sale on many vintage and antique items!! I hope you can attend!

SWEET PEA HOME SALE

SATURDAY JULY 30TH

8AM TIL 12 NOON

CASH ONLY!

Sorry I can't post my address here so please email me at

spri6789@cfl.rr.com

for the location of the sale.

Hope to see you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...