Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch Up



















We are back and guess who is happy about that?  The little furry beast above is who.  Boy, do I have lots to catch up on around here... both at my house and yours.  I missed my bloggy world while away. I'm sure there's a treasure trove of inspiration awaiting me! 

To my surprise, I came home to a lovely little dress I won in a giveaway from Blissfully Content (my first win!).  It is homemade and darling as can be.  Pop over there to say hello to Julia.  She has a really clever and cute storage idea for toothbrushes. 

Another delight awaiting me was this post from Margitta from White as Linen.  She made the sweet driftwood candlestick (below) and painted "home and harmony" on the front.  Isn't that about the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  And I'm not a bit biased.  ;)  Honestly, I am so touched by it.  Margitta lives in Norway and her home is so calming and beautiful.  You will love it. 


































It's so good to be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...