Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Relaxing the day away

It was such a great day today….reached 82 but the breeze kept it nice and comfortable.

So I grunged some gold wool felt for my Penny Rugs so I can continue to make my Daisy and Bee Skeep Rugs which I finished another one today – it’s a 10 x 24 runner with the same design as last weeks round one.

Daisy and Beeskeep long runner

Daisy and Beeskeep long runner 1
So there you have my ‘other latest’ Penny Rug

What can I say…..I’m spoiled!
Yep….who wouldn’t be with this to lounge in – finally got the camera out to take pictures of the ‘clean’ screen room….it normally last for about a week and then the webbies start showing behind the furniture like sparkling little jewels in the sunlight….too bad I can’t cash them in – I’d make a fortune!

Here’s a little a little visit to my ‘clean’ screen room…..
Oh…the ugly cushion in the chair…that is there for Lola to sit on….that way I can just pick it up and put it away when company comes and not have to use the lint roller for her fuzzies
Screen Room 1 

Lolas chair

Screen Room 2 

Screen Room 4

Screen Room 5

Screen Room 3

Screen Room 6 

Ouside screen room 2

Ouside screen room 1

Porch

And now we’re off to our Granddaughters baseball game….See Ya!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...