Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, June 18, 2010

DID SOMEONE SAY PARTY?

It's time for the second annual WHERE BLOGGERS CREATE PARTY hosted by the uber talented KAREN VALENTINE of MY DESERT COTTAGE blog. I'm pleased to join all the other talented party goers in presenting my studio to you...

Come on in...

After you've checked out my creative space, please head over to KAREN'S to see all the other fabulous studios.







One of my DIY projects... The stripes are off... I like it anyway...






I love nature stuff. Nests, wasp nests, butterflies...














Remember when I made this coin purse necklace? Started a trend among bloggers... Thanks Anthro for the inspiration...


I love my zinc top work table...


These fab boxes from Tuesday Morning hide a multitude of stuff...


My chalkboard I made from an old huge mirror frame. Used to hang over the counter in my shop... Recently painted grey...








My baby pic in an old pocket watch case.


I love this saying...














My inspiration board. A DIY that turned out right for once...




My reading nook. The old painted cupboard in original grey paint houses some of my many decorating books...






Some of my flower frog collection...

Thanks for stopping by...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...