Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sushi, sushi and more sushi!

My father came for a visit in late April. SP had just gotten a new job so we decided to celebrate with a boatload of sushi. I'm not kidding - look at this massive platter of sushi:


And yes, we were gluttons and ate all of it between the three of us. Yum! I'm not sure what all the different rolls are but I'll tell you the ones I do know.






This is one of our favorites, the Godzilla Roll:


At our sushi place that means a roll filled with tuna, avocado and probably a few other things and then DEEP FRIED. Heaven. We got two of those.

This is the spicy tuna roll, a generous roll not only filled with spicy tuna but topped with a mountain of tuna:


A simple, yet delicious, tuna and avocado roll:


I think this is called the Rainbow Roll:


Just looking at this post is making me crave sushi in the worst way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...