Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some new items and a thought!

Just a quick note to let you all know I put three new items on my website today
http://www.kmprimitives.com/pages/main.php

George Washington Cupboard Print
Abe Lincoln Cupboard Print
Twas The Night Before Christmas Cupboard Print

They’re selling for $14.00 each and are 8x10 mounted on canvas boards aged and distressed for the Primitive/Colonial feel.
They will not have my name plastered on the front either!

Washington Print small 

I ruined my sample so don’t have one done to show…
but this is the picture I use
Abraham-Lincoln-small

Santa Claus Print small 

Now this is just off the top of my head as I post comments on others blogs….you know when the box comes up with the verification word in it…..I catch myself trying to make a word out of it….SILLY I KNOW…is it just me! lol

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...