Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where’s Lola?

I thought this being a Rainy Sunday I would lift my spirits
and look at pictures today and a thought came to me…Lola makes me giggle. She’s my ‘friend’ and gets into the most silly spots and over the last few years I snapped pictures when
I could before she would move when she saw me making
a moving …not because she was scared I’d chase her out,
but she would move thinking I was going to go
someplace else and wanted to be with me!
Her little brain must have been thinking
“where you going now, where you going now!”
 

Nothing brain worthy…just an escape from the day…Enjoy

Packing suitcases for a trip….Lola 03

Getting wreath ready to hangLola4

Lola6

Lola7

Stack of pillows I had just made, see her little tail
sticking out over the sheep!
Lola8

Trying to set up for Home Show….
Lola in crate1

And her favorite place at Christmas was inside the
fence…I had cotton stuffed around the tree
lollatree
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

I see my following is at 443….when I reach 500 I am going to have a wonderful Give A-way!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...