Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 26, 2010

450 Followers Give A-way

I said when I reached 450 FOLLOWERS I was going to have a GIVE A-WAY in honor of it - well there’s a twist –
IT’S GOING TO BE A SURPRISE GIVE A-WAY
so you won’t know what you won till the
day I draw YOUR name!

Now I will give you all until Midnight May 8th to get your name in and then on Mother’s Day, May 9th I will draw the lucky name…all you have to do is
1.
Be a follower of mine
2. Post a comment here
3. Post your
 e-mail address so I can find you – if I have to look for you then I’ll just have to draw another name.

Now just what do you think it will be?
Could it be one thing – or maybe two?
Well how about 3 items…..hmmmmmm, only time will tell.

Do you think it might be some of my Penny Rug items, or maybe some grungy ole’ Primitive I made…or maybe something sweet and yummy?
I guess you will have to wait to find out…
don’t you just love surprises?

And then again…maybe I just might post the prizes
at a later date…LOL

Good Luck to everyone.

life-graphic11

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...