Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Acquisitions

So each time we travel to Texas for the show I treat myself to some things that are just for me... Bits and bobs, some bling, some Magnolia Pearl...It's my reward for all the back~breaking work this biz involves...A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

I bought three of these framed repros of French receipts from Gwen at French By Design.


TOT had this cute wire bulb cover and I scored one...Lauri from Chippys got the other.


One of my fav pieces from Magnolia Pearl. The heaviest nubbiest oatmeal colored linen pantaloons. They are to die for.


A bracelet and charm from Jill Suzanne at Warrenton.


Cow tag from Jill Suzanne.


I scored this little leather coin purse at the Texas Rose Show~destined to become a necklace. These little pitchers are from Christie at Warrenton, just add some seam binding and oila~~necklaces.


Maybe my fav thing from Susan at Pink Lemonade, a Marburger dealer. Love this leather cuff with the brass tag. I wear it almost daily.


More blingage. I got these two cuffs from Paris Montana at Warrenton. She was out back of Zapp Hall in a cute little Airstream trailer and she had some serious goods. Love the cuff with the fleur de lis.


Cute tags made by Lauri of Chippys, my neighbor at Marburger. We engaged in some good old fashioned horse trading.


Lauri had this cute little bowl as well.


and this blinged out little bottle.


love this assemblage from Peg at French Vanilla. A white dove under a cloche. So pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...