Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Piano Nook

Remember that new project I hinted at here? Well, to accommodate the changes, we needed to move where the piano sat.



In the picture below, you'll see the piano used to be a part of the main living area. Well, now it's sitting behind that same wall.
It's a large nook where my desk used to sit. There used to be some windows on this wall, but we had to take them out for the project. To bring more light into the space, I added a large mirror.

Propped up in front sits another John Derian tray I got from Target. I talked about some other little plates from the same collection here.



I added some candles and lanterns filled with shells to complete the vignette.

I think it's a cozy little space now for all the piano players in the family, which includes just about everyone.

What's going on behind the piano is for my next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...