Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Rainy Saturday

I had to share with you what my Lola has been doing…she loves to touch everything I touch or if I set something down she has to get on it….now she has claimed the new Geraniums as hers…she has been napping in the middle of them since I set them there till I figure out where they are going – I didn’t get to her fast enough while she was napping…I think she’s angry at me for the flash on the camera…it woke her up….

PICT0012 

It’s pouring out today so a good day for sewing
but so far it has been A LAZY DAY!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oh by the way….those flip flops went back!!!
I tried them on in the house Thursday to see how they would feel and would you believe they actually cut me between my toes! Ouch!!!
Back they went. I don’t think it’s the shoes – it’s my feet…they were not made for Flip Flops.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A Primitive Place Magazine Cover Arrives!

One of the newest magazines to come into the Primitive world is going to be out in August and the first cover was just unveiled last night...it's awesome.

To order yours now click here

A PRIMITIVE PLACE MAGAZINE

And in honor of this APP is having a wonderful
Give A-Way
Here’s what you will receive

APP Giveaway 
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Enjoy your weekend!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...