Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Loose Ends

There are always some pics from the Texas show that don't fit into a particular post. They are the loose ends to tie up. So here are a few pics of friends and a few of things I found interesting.

Opening morning is so exciting. The anticipation is palpable. My friend Teresa Cano...Garden Antqs Vintage...comes to the show to snap pics.

Here's TOT...Time Worn Interiors...Teresa...and moi.


Teresa and I in front of my booth.


Is this the cutest. Just down the way from us at Marburger.


I love texture...The next three pics are stellar examples.




I finally got a pic this time of Peg and John from French Vanilla. Aren't they cute?


One of my fav pics taken. The "Pearl Girls" as I call them getting ready for opening morning. They model the scrumptious Magnolia Pearl Beautiful Wear designed by the fabulous Robin Brown aka Magnolia Pearl. Aren't they all so pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...