Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I wonder what it’s all going to be???

I had such a great day today – the weather was beautiful
and the sun was shining….and my aches and pains have died down.

Today was ‘lunch day’ with my former co-workers…as I’ve mentioned before we get together at a restaurant or here about every 6-8 weeks and catch up on each others families, animals, trips and pains…yes, pains…we’re all about the same age so there’s lots to talk about.

And at lunch I couldn’t make up my mind if I wanted a side salad or a grilled Chicken Salad – went back and forth in my mind and ended up ordering the Chicken Salad….so when the salad came I ate it. As well as the girls who ordered a meal and had soup…then – the waitress brought out the meals..and another salad for me!  WHAT????  I then realized that I did indeed order the Chicken Salad – lol

I told her I didn’t want it now – I had already eaten a salad…but she said it was her mistake and so I might as well eat it…yeah right…you bet it was her mistake! And so I tried to eat SOME MORE SALAD – but I started to feel very much on overload by that time so home it came with me.

Post Divider Image copy

Then this afternoon I got busy with preparations for some new
items but I’m not saying what they are but here’s a peek at
what i was up to all afternoon.

Towels 1
Towels in oven 1 
Towels in oven
Flags
And then I tore some fabric to use on these….
Floursack Towels
So what do you think it’s all going to turn into…guess you’ll have to wait!
I’m just full of surprises and mystery this week aren’t I?

Post Divider Image copy

Don’t forget to check my previous post to
sign up for my 450th Follower Give A-way…
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/2010/04/450-followers-give-way.html

Thanks for visiting me…I appreciate all your comments!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...