Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Atop the Desk


I know it's popular to display scales like this one in kitchens, but I thought it fit in perfectly right here. Love the scalloped base and metal green hand. Aside from Poppy, it's my favorite new addition to the desk space.


Some plain white index cards sit on top and serve as convenient notepads. We can never have enough of those. Same goes for pens... they disappear as fast as socks do around our house. I stock up on cheap clear Bic pens from Target. I like them all matching.


The stone dog wears my watches like a fancy schmansy collar. He looks downright puffed up about it too.


Mr. Man can be found in a variety of unusual poses throughout the day. He's actually a fun accessory to have around.


I borrowed the #7 crock from my kitchen to display a single Clematis bloom. And underneath it sits a box with blooms all it's own.

And these are a few of my favorite desk things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...