Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Coming Together...

So I've been racking my brain to come up with a meaningful theme for my 200TH POST GIVEBACK... After much thought I've decided to give a selection of some of my most favorite things to the lucky winner...

Here's what you'll get if your name is drawn...




My all~time favorite candle in the entire world from where else... Anthropologie! If you've never walked into Anthro and caught a whif of their Volcano candle, well you're in for a sensory treat.

My favorite CD in the universe, Bird On A Wire by Toby Lightman. I can hit replay all day on this one.

Three different shower gels by Philosophy. I adore Philosophy. These smell so good you will want to literally eat them.

A brown and white transferware butter pat. Yummy.

An assortment of teeny watch faces. I am addicted to these.

A fab flower frog from my personal collection. I hope you treasure it.

French script stamped seam binding. Say that three times fast... I love me some seam binding...

Three fabulous gift tags in the French theme of course...

Some surprises are bound to find their way into the mix as well...

PLEASE BE SURE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE ORIGINAL GIVEBACK POST TO ENTER. COMMENTS LEFT ON THIS POST WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE DRAWING.

Good luck everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...