Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog vs Facebook

WELL I HAD TO COME BACK ON AND SAY THANK YOU ONE AND ALL
FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSES TO MY 'VENTING'...LOL
I NEVER THOUGHT SO MANY OF YOU THOUGHT LIKE ME
WHAT A HUGE 'WHEW'
And I also want to say I am in no way AGAINST FB...it's just not me.

Hi this morning…I think I’m a bit perplexed right now…been thinking about this for a few weeks now and it makes me sad….
Seems we have been losing friends right and left from Blogger and the Forums to FACEBOOK.  The blogs just aren’t coming up like they used to and the friends just aren’t showing up either – I miss hearing about what’s going on in your part of the land…I’m not saying just for me…I notice that lots of other blogs are getting less and less visitors too.
Facebook seems to have taken over and it really makes
me sad to see all of you leaving us.
I for one am not comfortable with FB – it’s busy, confusing, too many members all in one and soooooo many links to have to click on and soooo many sites to open up to view…nothing is in plain sight for easy access.
Is it just me???? Am I that old and out of touch that I can’t see the good in FB? What’s wrong with me. I belong and I have tons of friends…but it’s not used properly by me because I get frustrated having constantly to open up links and I’m not sure just who’s talking to who.  I feel so out of it but I’m not giving up on my Blog or the forums I’m on for it….just letting you know I’m still going to be here no matter what.
Blogging is so easy to get around in and you know right away
who has something to say.
Like I said, I notice it on the Forums as well.
So that being said…sorry I went off on this, but it really
has been bothering me.
Nothing against FB…it’s just not ME….Sorry.
So you will still find me here – like it our not!
Hope to see you all around too now and then.
Hugs, Karen
Flight of the bumble bee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...