Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weather Report

So when I got up this am I heard what sounded like rain. I looked outside but nothing looked wet. So I stepped out the front door and there it was... Sleet! In central Florida! It made the prettiest sound actually. It has been a long time since Florida has experienced this kind of weather~~like twenty years or so. Now it's just drizzling and bone~chilling cold. I am off to snuggle up under a blanket and watch movies all day.

In other news, I was able to snag a booth in the covered pavilion for next weekend's Renninger's Antique Extravaganza. I will be in booth 522. I was planning to set up in the field again but Mr. Sweet Pea can't be there to help me and they are predicting rain for Sunday, so I thought the covered booth made much more sense. If you are coming out please stop by and say hello and check out the goods. Until next time, stay warm!!

Hugs,

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...