Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Ceiling Fan


I'm moving to my master bedroom in my home renovation, and I knew I wanted a ceiling fan. Luckily, ceiling fans can be very steampunk (are they originally Victorian, or do they all just look like they are?), as is evidenced by the posts I've done on ceiling fans in the past. The trick for my room was finding something that wasn't too big or too expensive, and that combined the ceiling fan with lights. Oh, yes, it also couldn't be too big or too low, as it was going in the bedroom of a 1960s era house.

Todd came to my rescue by spotting this one at his local Home Depot. It's the Hampton Bay 13 In. Berre Walnut Depalm Ceiling Fan -- 20 inches high and $299. It was out of stock for a while, but now it's back in and I just ordered it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...