Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Out and About at Renninger's

So I didn't get to forage for treasure much this show as I am doing it solo, and the best chance to make a sale is to stay in the booth... I know, boring right? Well I did manage to snap a few pics before we opened on Friday and just had to share them with you.


Fab old book with great cover.


Okay do you love this or what?


Part of an old optician sign. Love the look.


Love this door.


This to~die~for Victorian mirror is much bigger than it seems. Probably 2 feet high and the mirror was all ghosty like we love.


Could you just die?


1800's pediment from an old church. One of two. Yum.


Chippy. White. Fabulous.


Stopped me dead in my tracks, I swear.

Okay, here's a teaser for you. One of these pics shows something I bought for Marburger Spring show. That's all you get...

Hope you enjoyed the mini tour...

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...