Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LITTLE ONE’S WITH BARE LEGS???

If you have little ones running around or grand children you might like this website!

My cousins daughter has been in the process of getting this business going and it is finally off the ground. TOTALLY AMERICAN MADE…!!!!!
Do you ever see your sweet little ones or grandchildren walking out of their tiny little sockies or have the knee highs slip down or even struggle with the little leggin’s? Please have a look see here and you’ll be impressed with this soooo simple solution….imagined, designed and marketed by a MOMMY WHO CARES!


Here’s her e-mail to introduce her new business

Hi All!
I hope this note finds you well and looking forward to a brand new year. (I know I sure am!) After two years in the works, my business Rock-a-Thigh Baby is finally open. I design fashionable, functional eco-friendly thigh-high socks for infants and children; I outsource the manufacturing here in the USA. Feel free to check out the website at: http://www.rockathighbaby.com
(We're also on Facebook.)

I sure would appreciate your help in spreading the word about my business by sharing this email with your friends. I'm hoping that the networking power of the internet will help get the word out about my business and help it to succeed!
Wishing you all a very blessed New Year!

Jen
http://www.rockathighbaby.com/


Here’s a little bit of what Jen is offering
 
 






So I’m asking you as a fellow blogger…please just go check it out…you just might like it for your own children or pass it along to your married children/with children or even friends with children.


I also thank you for taking the time to read this!


Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...