Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 29, 2010

Evidence of GOD

I have the most fabulous story to share with you....

Forgive me...

I have no pictures. I had no idea what we would witness.

Mr. Sweet Pea and I set off today to Palm Coast FL, a quaint little beach community about an hour north of Daytona Beach, to pick up a buffet that I purchased from Clair~~the coolest fellow junker that I have met in a long time. So you exit off of I~95 and go due east to A~1A which runs right along the beach on the eastern coast of Florida. Just as we come up to A~1A, I look up and there it is... The ocean.

Mind you, I am not a beach person. There was the initial fascination when I moved to Florida, but that has long since gone by the way. There was just something about it today that awakened me. It was all you could see. Vast. Impressive. It demanded my full attention. I fell in love again...

After we left Claire's we decided to have some lunch along the beach. She recommended a place and were it not for that recommendation we would have missed the second part of this story...

As we drove south on A~1A we saw people along the dunes obviously checking something out. I had seen a few dolphin come up out of the water going to Claire's but this seemed different. We pulled over and walked across the highway and there before our eyes was more evidence.

Whales....

Just there in the ocean for our entertainment. We were in awe...

We reluctantly left the dune and had our lunch. We could still see bits of them from the beachside place that Claire recommended.

It was a good day...

Thank you Claire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...