Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, January 22, 2010

HOPE FOR HAITI

So I should have gone to bed long ago, as we have to get up at 4am and drive 2 and 1/2 hours to the show in Arcadia but I have been watching the telethon for Haiti. I made my $100 pledge and actually bumped it up a bit. Did you watch? Did you give?

I was one of the callers who got to talk to a celebrity! I talked with Debra Messing of Will and Grace and many movies. She was very sweet. It was hard to talk because I was very emotional about the children who are alone and scared and hungry. Imagining my grandbabies in that situation. If you can give, please please do. Even a little. As Stevie Wonder told his caller tonight, "A lot of littles equals alot".

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...