Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Day The Music Died

Sorry if you are missing the music from my playlist, but I have decided to delete this feature from my blog after a frantic incident tonight while adding to my playlist. Be warned, this could happen to you...

I have very good anti-virus software on my computer. In fact I just renewed it one month ago today. Tonight, after adding some new songs to my playlist my computer went crazy and I had all these warnings pop up that my computer was infected with viruses, trojans, spyware and adware. The pop-ups wanted me to run software to clean my computer. DO NOT DO IT.

I called McAfee and after an hour on the phone with a techie that almost cost me another $89.95 found out I had NO virus. It was a trick to get my info and access to my computer. This came from a downloaded song site and I decided it wasn't worth the chance. I deleted my playlist and my account on playlist as well. Maybe an over~reaction but oh well.

And so now you'll get the sounds of silence... Or you could hum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...