Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 25, 2010

FOLLOWERS

I just wanted to come on this morning and THANK EACH AND EVERY FOLLOWER TO MY BLOG....the number has grown in leaps and bounds.


Some visit now and then and some everyday....how wonderful.


I follow MANY but I don't get to them everyday...I take a few each day so if you don't see me there...wait! I will show up....I think it's like that for most of us don't you?


We have to work the blogging in with our outher daily routines and of late it seems the blogs have taken rank over everything else the first thing in the morning! lol  But I love seeing what my friends are doing.


So thanks again and have a wonderful day

P.S. I wish there was a way I could reach many of you who follow to give back - I see your picture in the following, but lots of you don't show a blog, website or e-mail...so this was the best way to do it.

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...