Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doin' My Part

Hey all you antiquers, junkers, bloggers, searchers of fabulosities~~I encourage you to come out to Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza this weekend in Mt. Dora Florida and buy something from me in booth 522 under the pavilion. I AM DONATING 10% OF MY SALES TO THE EFFORTS TO HELP HAITI. Please help me in my desire to be a steward of GOD and help where help is most needed.

I'll let you know on Monday what my donation will be. I pray it is huge though I know anything will help. I encourage all of you out there in Bloglandia to do what you can. Please. I've seen several fellow bloggers donating part or all of their sales from etsy to this cause as well. GOD bless you.

Hugs,

Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...