Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PUMPKIN PALOOZA

I got a little carried away at the pumpkin patch this year...

These fabulous warty pumpkins were originally orange, a color which is not really a fav here in the land of SWEET PEA. They got a little facelift with a can of spray paint.





This one has a blue green look which I found so pretty.



Gotta tuck some white baby boos in here and there...



I fell hard for these warty dried gourds.



This is one of my favs and is a very dark gray green.



I bought two of these large white pumpkins in Texas.



Never too many boos...



And just when I thought I had found the most delightful pumpkins at the patch...

I saw these two and my heart melted into a puddle of pumpkin soup...


Jax and Auriana, my grand~boos, at the patch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...