Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Pictures That’s All!

Decided you all don’t need to read on and on about something that isn’t very interesting SO JUST FALL PICTURES IT IS…but then you all know me better than that – I just can’t stop myself when I get started so there’s a wee more than JUST FALL PICTURES!

Oh…but first…my husband finally decided to semi-retire from his part-time job.  He will only take deliveries if the company is in a bind or if he gets bored...Guess what will come first!)  Bored will win out I’m sure.
But I certainly won’t miss those phone calls in the middle of the day or when we are doing something or heading out someplace and they need him to make a day run someplace…not very fun!!! You drop everything you are doing so he can leave. NO MORE OF THAT ANYWAY!

See…I just can’t shut my mouth!!!

So on with the pictures. They aren’t much different than most years but I do have more Bittersweet around because of dear Kathy!!!!

Click on picture for each set to see ALL that’s in that album – then click on  SLIDESHOW…it’s easier to see them in full size

I may have repeated a couple – sorry but doing them in these albums isn’t easy to change out.

If anyone hasn’t heard about the Simple Goods Show here is the information...this will by our first time going and I’m so anxious. It’s very Antique & Prim
IT’S OPEN TO THE PUBLIC…IT’S NOT WHOLESALE
Here’s the link for the exhibitors and there are more:   http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22541845


Simple Good Show

I totally forgot that on Friday night we went out to Dan Dipaolo’s farm for his Fall Open House – and I found Trixie! He was selling his originals so I finally bought one.
She stand 33 inches tall and the only one he had – and signed!!!
Trixy Witch 

Look at that adorable face and who’s she kidding hiding behind that mask!!!
Trixy closeup

Dans place – the old rough sawn beams are an old building that was taken down board by board and numbered and has been erected on their property for Dan’s studio. Came from back in the early 1800’s  -  Click on picture to view and then click slideshow.


Have a fun Fall Sunday

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...