Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

It's Friday! The weekend is almost here! You know what that means...I got to work. LOL But besides that it's family/fun time! Yeah!

Today it's beautiful once again. I took some pics to show you some images Outside our front door.


This fence is one of my favorites. I bought it from an old couple at a craft fair and it was super cheap!

I made the sign.

The cool basket was from a garage sale for $2 (it came with some fall leaves, which I have inside)


Another favorite...my old tricycle.


I found the insulators in a wooden box I got at an auction for $1...so they were basically free. :)


Barn door $5 at a local salvage place.




Ohhhh...don't look to close to some of my things! As I was taking pictures, I realized some things need repainted. That will be a Spring project. The to-do list never ends, huh?!

My mom made the birdhouse. :)


I made the birdhouse.

The step stool was $1 at a garage sale. I plan on painting it...someday.


The mini pumpkins are from our garden. I don't know what the deal is this year but some are already getting bad. :(

No big pumpkins grew for us this year...so I had to cave in and buy some this year.








Next week, I'll share some of the Inside. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...