Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dresser Makeover

Happy Wednesday!

I got another makeover to share with you! Hubby is happy because one more thing out of the garage! LOL

I bought this great old dresser at a garage sale for $15. They wanted $20 but I try to ask down price...

I loved all her detail and she was going home with me. My dad and hubby thankfully lugged her home for me.


Here she is today!

I painted her with some leftover paint called "delicate white". I painted the top a dark brown. Then I lightly distressed it so some of the old green paint would peek through. Then I added MinWax Stain "early american".


I spray painted the knobs with primer and black spray paint.


I just love all the detail..even the key holes. :)




She has a special spot in my dining room.


On a different subject...
Isn't the Chile Miners Rescue amazing?!!
I have the live feed going on the computer and I cannot keep my eyes off the family reunions! What a miracle this is! And God Bless all the Rescuers! They are amazing!

Have a Wonderful Day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...